I believe that Italian food is an important part of the food chain. Mostly because I read it somewhere and now am totally convinced that it is. It might be beause it is 75% delicious and the other 25% is also delicious.
I also think that people underestimate the importance of listening to their bodies.
I happen to listen to mine all the time. Mine usually just says “…food, …right?”.
Since I pride myself on being a good listener, I decided to let myself be dragged by my friends to have some lunch. I had already eaten but luckily my friends are nice people so they let me eat food off of their plate. (I probably still would have done it without their permission but anyway who cares. So what?? You don’t pay my bills!)
Eatalia Delicatessen is a fascinating place that is not just a restaurant but also sells and displays its variety of Deli meats.
Menu: The menu consists out of different Panini’s with for example Bologna, Caprese and Parma. For bigger meals there are Pasti’s, Insalata’s, Ravioli, Carni (meats) and lots and lots of cheeses. The ravioli with shrimp was wayyy too awesome. I noticed because I couldn’t keep eating it from my friend’s plate. Recommendation is definitely the Pasta Pesto. Next time I’ll be back to try the wines that are advertised and shown throughout the place. (Wine is healthy because wine is grapes and grapes are fruit and fruits are good for you.)
Price: Meals and dishes start from between €3,00 and €5,00 with for example the paninis. The Antipasta’s can be a little on the higher side but best believe you stay full and satisfied with quality grub. Best part is that you can also try/taste first before eating.
Personell/Location/vibe: Nothing more than awesome. Have a talk with the Manager because it seems that he is basically doing everything. From prepping the food, to bringing it to your table. Excellent service.
2514 GE Den Haag